Update: Cloudbees discontinued the DEV@cloud :(
Hi, I am very excited to write this post.
In this post, I am highlighting the cloudBees Java Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Let’s target some of our queries related to the Java hosting:
1. Are you a Java developer and looking for a hosting for your Java web application?
2. Do you want some free cloud hosting for your application to test how it behaves in the live environment?
3. Do you want some cloud hosting that can run your Java Web Application (built in any framework) in just a single click?
If your answer to any of the above question is yes, then here is a good news for you, cloudBees provide the cloud hosting for free to test your application in real environment.
CloudBees offers the first Java Platform as a Service (PaaS) that supports the entire application life-cycle, from development through to production.
But what does this means?
Java developers can quickly and easily create quality software using DEV@cloud (that is provided as free cloud hosting). Once the application is ready, instantly deploy it to the cloud using RUN@cloud.
See the CloudBees Pricing staring from DEV@cloud.
The features of CloudBees are not limited up to these only. There are many more to discuss:
1. It supports all the Frameworks like Spring etc.
2. You can deploy your application in just a single click.
You can upload a war file.
3. CloudBees do IT maintenance for you.
You do not have to worry about it. You can sleep at night :)